Friday 11 September 2009

Reese Witherspoon

Full Name: Reese Witherspoon [Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon]
Nationality: American

Profession: Actress
Why Famous: Rose to fame with the breakout role as Elle Woods in the box-office hit "Legally Blonde". She received worldwide praise and an Academy Award for her role in "Walk the Line".

Born: 22nd March, 1976 (39 years old)
Star Sign: Aries
Birthplace: New Orleans, Louisiana, USA

Married Life
1999-06-05 - Actress Reese Witherspoon (23) weds actor Ryan Phillippe (24) at the Old Wide Awake Plantation along the Sono River in Charleston, South Carolina
2007-10-05 - Actress Reese Witherspoon (30) divorces actor Ryan Phillippe (32) due to irreconcilable differences after 7 years of marriage
2011-03-26 - Oscar winning actress Reese Witherspoon (36) weds talent agent Jim Toth (34) at Libbey Ranch in Ojai, California

Historical Events in the Life of Reese Witherspoon
2006-03-05 - 78th Academy Awards - "Crash", Philip Seymour Hoffman & Reese Witherspoon win
2008-01-08 - 34th People's Choice Awards: Johnny Depp & Reese Witherspoon win (Movie Star) and Patrick Dempsey & Katherine Heigl win (TV)
2009-01-07 - 35th People's Choice Awards: Will Smith & Reese Witherspoon win (Movie Star) and Hugh Laurie & Christina Applegate win (TV)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am Laura Christ from the USA. I have just experienced the wonders of Dr. Raypower love spell that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restore their marriage life and get back lost lovers, and also help to win the lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people about how he helped to bring ex lover back, i told him about my husband that abandoned me about 8 months ago, and left home with all I had.. Dr Raypower only told me to smile and have a rest of mind. He will handle it all in just 24 hours, After the second day my husband called me, i was just so shocked, i picked the call and couldn't believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on the phone.. He came back home and also got me a new car just for him to prove his love for me. i was so happy and called Dr Raypower and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world .. Well if you need an effective and real spell caster contact Dr Raypower Via email: Urgentspellcast@gmail.com or Call or WhatsApp: +1 (424) 330-8109 and also see more reviews about him on his website: https://urgentspellcast.wordpress.com/














    ReplyDelete